Therapy & Sports Medicine
Greater Quality of Life—Pain-free Movement
Pain, injury,and physical limitation can drastically affect the quality of your life. Chances are a problem that lasts more than two months is not going to go away by itself.
In just a few short visits, our therapists can help you resolve many of these problems, so you can get back to enjoying life on your terms! We accommodate your lifestyle and schedule.
Our rehabilitation department provides the most efficient, cost-effective, world-class care in the region. Our treatment outcomes and length of service consistently surpass national averages. Our therapists use the most recent, technologically advanced,evidence-based therapies and services. Our team routinely attend educational seminars to stay current with trends in rehabilitative therapy techniques.
Our staff consists of:
- 16 Physical Therapists (PTs) and one PT Assistant
- Six Occupational Therapists (OTs)
- Five Speech and Language Pathologists (SLPs)
We offer a broad range of services and specialties to enhance patient care, including:
- Orthopedic and joint replacement rehab
- Sports injury rehab
- Neurological rehab
- Concussion management and testing
- Spine, neck, elbow and shoulder care
- Osteoporosis therapy
- Lymphedema management
- Manual and soft tissue mobilization techniques
- Swallow dysfunction therapy
- Language developmental delay therapy
- Articulation disorder therapy
- Home safety evaluations
- Incontinence training and pelvic floor therapy
- Pediatric therapy
- Hand therapy
- Wheelchair and positioning evaluations
- Balance training and fall prevention
- Astym and Graston certified
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Grande Ronde Therapy
610 Sunset Drive
La Grande, OR 97850