Construction traffic reroutes to North and South Campus
Thank you for your patience as we work to build the future of healthcare for Union County. During construction, access to our services on campus have changed. Please click on the thumbnail to see the full reroute map.
If you have any questions or concerns about finding your way to an appointment, please call the clinic directly at the number below.
We have assembled a dedicated team of compassionate professionals to staff our outpatient SurgiCenter, our operating suites and our recovery rooms. The expertise of our dedicated surgical staff is built upon more than 300 years of combined experience.
We are committed to equipping our team with up-to-date and state-of-the-art technology. Advanced technology and minimally invasive procedures help our patients heal faster and leave the Hospital earlier. These include:
- Three operating suites
- Urology suite
- Minimally invasive surgical suite
- Mobile lasertripter
- Computer-assisted total joint surgery
- Ambulatory SurgiCenter for short-stay surgical procedures, pre-admission testing and high-definition video endoscopy
- Outpatient Chemotherapy and Hematology Clinic
- Ambulatory infusion program
Surgical services offer a broad range of procedures:
- Outpatient surgery
- Endoscopies, both upper and lower gastrointestinal procedures
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat
- MRI anesthesia sedation
After hours: On-call staff available by calling the GRH main line, 541.963.8421.
Grande Ronde Hospital SurgiCenter