Respiratory (Cardiopulmonary) Care Services
We're here to help you breathe easier and live better. Our Respiratory Care team offers a wide variety of pulmonary services, as well as cardiac and neurological services, testing and therapy.
The Respiratory Care team is staffed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for outpatient services. A licensed respiratory care practitioner is on call 24 hours per day for all your inpatient hospital needs.
Our Services Include:
- Arrhythmia monitoring
- Cardiac stress testing
- Holter scanning and event recorder cardiac monitoring
- Stress echocardiography
- Echocardiography—infant, pediatric and adult
- Electrocardiography (ECG)—pediatric and adult
- 32-channel digital electroencephalography (EEG)—pediatric and adult
- Aerosol therapy
- Breathing treatments
- Chest physiotherapy
- Full pulmonary function testing
- Hyperinflation therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Mechanical ventilation for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
Our Respiratory Care Services team also manages our sleep clinic services for adult patients. Please see our Sleep Clinic page for information.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After hours: On-call staff available by calling 541.963.8421
900 Sunset Drive
La Grande, OR 97850