Collectively, our infusion therapy team has decades of excellent experience in administering various types of infusion and injection therapies. Our infusion center specializes in administering treatments for oncology chemotherapies, hematology, rheumatology, neurology, dermatology, anti-infective, immunology and several others. We also work with a collaborative group to safely administer trial medications within FDA investigational studies.
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Various types of Infusion and Injection therapies for acute and chronic illnesses such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for COVID-19 patients
- IV Hydration Therapy for acute and/or chronic illnesses
- Hematologic Treatment which may include
- Phlebotomy Treatments
- Blood Product Transfusions
- Iron Transfusions
- PICC Line Dressing Changes
Not sure if GRH Infusion Services can provide your infusion therapy? Give us a call to discuss your treatment and authorization options.
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.