Home Health Care
For nearly 30 years, Grande Ronde Hospital Home Care Services has set the standard for quality and compassionate services when caring for the patients and their families in our community.
We believe: OUR WORK IS LIFE.
The special people who are called to serve in our Home Health Care program believe what they do goes beyond their efforts to heal the sick or comfort the grieving. We believe our efforts are life changing, life affirming and miraculous.
Expert care at home
Our Home Health Care team can help you stay in the comfort of your own home when you are sick, disabled or recovering from a stay in the hospital. Our highly skilled nurses, therapists, social workers and aides bring personalized health care right to your door.
Our Home Health services include access to:
- Skilled Nursing Health Assessments, Wound Care, Pain Management and more.
- Physical Therapists who assist with mobility and strengthening allowing you to function at your very best.
- Occupational Therapists who help to increase your independence by focusing on daily activities like dressing, bathing, and home safety.
- Speech Language Pathologists who evaluate and treat patients with language, speech, and voice disorders, swallowing problems, and cognitive deficits.
- Medical Social Workers who assist with resources, counseling, and guidance.
Registered nurses on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you.
Home Health services are available with a provider’s referral, so please talk to your provider if you think our services may be helpful for you.
Office: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After hours: On-call RN available 24/7 by calling 541.963.CARE (963.2273)
909 Adams Avenue
La Grande, OR 97850