Wound Care Clinic
Construction traffic reroutes to Clinics on South Campus
Thank you for your patience as we work to build the future of healthcare for Union County. During construction, access to our services on campus have changed. Please click on the thumbnail to see the full reroute map.
If you have any questions or concerns about finding your way to an appointment, please call the clinic directly at the number below.
Our Wound Care Clinic provides optimal management of wounds and ostomies by a professional expertly trained to address these care needs. Whether supporting a patient's return to a productive lifestyle or providing palliative care, our clinic offers interventions and cost-effective treatments to individuals with wound, ostomy or continence disorders.
Because our wound clinic is staffed by a Certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse Practitioner, we are able to provide our patients with a variety of treatment options.
Who Uses Our Wound Clinic Services?
- People ineligible for Home Health services
- People in need of assistance for a wide range of wound or ostomy issues
- Any patient in skilled care or under Home Health services, in need of consultations about treatment
Optimal management of chronic wounds, ostomies or continence disorders by a professional expertly trained to address these conditions can result in improved patient outcomes and health care cost savings. In fact, wound care specialists have been credited with significantly reducing amputation rates and shortening the average hospital stay by 24 percent.
Our Wound Clinic Is Nationally Certified and Offers:
- Evidence-based, cost-effective, individualized care planning
- Complication prevention/disease management education
- Coordination/care collaboration for best outcomes
- Patient/family education and follow-up care
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Our clinic is closed on Fridays; however we are available to take patient telephone calls.
700 Sunset Drive, Suite C
La Grande, OR 97850