The Grande Ronde Hospital Neurology Clinic provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of a broad spectrum of neurological conditions.
The Neurology Clinic is located next to the Regional Medical Plaza on the south end of the GRH campus. The beautiful new space is larger and more centrally located space near the hospital and sleep clinic to better serve our patients.
What We Do
Evaluation and management of neurological disorders such as:
- Headache disorders
- Neck and back pain
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Cerebrovascular disease (stroke/TIA)
- Neuromuscular disorders such as neuropathy, myopathy, ALS
- Multiple sclerosis
- EMG/NCV studies
- EEG (standard, 24 hour, video EEG)
- Evoked potential studies (brainstem, visual)
- Neurocognitive testing (NeuroTrax)
Neurological Therapeutic Interventions
- Trigger point injections
To be seen by our Neurology specialists, ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rodrigo Lim, MD ▪ Christine J Quinto, MD ▪ Andrew Oh, MD
700 Sunset Drive, Suite A
La Grande, OR 97850
The Neurology Clinic is located in the rear suite on the right-hand side of the building next to the Regional Medical Plaza. Patient parking spaces are available on the right side of the building.