What We Do
GRH Cardiology services include:
Cardiovascular disease assessment, management and prevention
- Trans-thoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Myocardial perfusion imaging
- Walking Stress Test with or without echocardiogram
Arrhythmia evaluation and management
- Holter monitor
- Event Monitor
Atherosclerotic Peripheral Vascular Disease (ASPVD) evaluation
- Bilateral lower extremity arterial Doppler
- Renal and Abdominal Ultrasound for Aortic Aneurism
Should I visit the GRH Cardiology Clinic?
YES- If you are recommended or referred by your primary care provider
YES- If you experience an onset of symptoms such as an irregular heartbeat, elevated cholesterol, or elevated blood pressure
YES- If you have an inherited risk of any cardiovascular disease
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
After hours: Call 541.963.8421
The GRH Cardiology Clinic is currently located in the South Wing of Grande Ronde Hospital with our Respiratory Services Department.