Behavioral Health Clinic
Grande Ronde Hospital and Clinics is pleased to announce that Blue Mountain Associates is now part of the GRH health system. Their transition to the new GRH Behavioral Health Clinic is in effect as of June 1, 2021.
What We Do
The GRH Behavioral Health Clinic provides a broad range of services including assessment, education, brief intervention and longer-term therapy. Our goal is to help our patients not only manage mental health disorders (depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, PTSD and other conditions) but to skill build for general overall health. By utilizing a strength-based approach to patient care, we empower patients to participate more fully in health improvement. In light of this we offer coaching for stress, chronic pain, sleep, diet and exercise management. We offer smoking cessation and quit-plan guidance along with care coordination for help with addiction. We offer support for parents and caregivers of our pediatric and geriatric patients, knowing that caregivers are our greatest resource for health improvement in these populations.
Behavioral Health Clinic Services Include:
- Crisis intervention within GRH Clinics
- Assessment and referral
- Patient education
- Acute stress and symptom management
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of Mental Health Conditions
- Psychiatric consultations and care coordination
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Parenting Classes and Coaching
- Assistance in treatment planning for overall improvement of health
How do I access Behavioral Health Clinic Services?
- Your Primary Care Provider can refer you
- You can ask for assistance with a referral from any healthcare provider
- You can call us directly and self-refer if you are struggling with any behavioral health need.
Who We Are
Our multi-disciplinary team is currently comprised of a Board Certified Psychiatrist with Medical Assistant, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, a Clinical Social Work Associate, Community Health Workers and other support staff.
Joel Rice, MD ▪ Tracy Epperson, MD ▪ Mari Dominguez, PMHNP-BC ▪ Debora Brown, LCSW, CADC I ▪ Mary Goldstein, LCSW, CADC III ▪ Heather Holland, LCSW ▪ Brittany Pryce, LCSW, CADC III ▪ James Sheehy, LCSW ▪ Gloria Turner, LCSW ▪ Jeb Oliver, MSW ▪ Tylo MacKay, LCSW
Behavioral Health Services are currently provided at the following GRH locations:
GRH Regional Medical Clinic, 506 4th Street, La Grande
GRH Women's & Children's Clinic, 710 Sunset Drive, Suite E, La Grande
GRH Union Clinic, 142 E. Dearborn Street, La Grande
GRH Elgin Clinic, 570 S. 8th Avenue, Elgin
Appointment Scheduling & Referral Coordination