Chief Medical Informatics Officer
1.0 FTE w/Benefits
- Must be a clinical provider. In addition, a fellowship in Clinical Informatics, or a graduate level (Masters) degree in Management of Information Systems, or a similar field from an accredited institution is desired. Related experiences in a health system setting will be given consideration on a case by case basis.
- Recent experience with the implementation and/or expert use of a current Health Information System/Electronic Health Record (“HIS/EHR”) product is a strong preference, with special consideration given to such experience using EPIC.
- Industry and/or vendor certifications are especially desired and may be substituted with significantly deep/vast experience in related areas, if deemed appropriate by management.
- Strong knowledge of and recent experience with managing and/or supporting an EHR and various information technologies is essential for this position.
- Ability to translate clinical experiences and realities of medical practice in to opportunity and vision for the future use of health technologies.
- The ability to quickly adapt to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently as a team leader and member, and communicate effectively (oral and written) are essential to the position.
- Must have good interpersonal service skills with the ability to meet and work easily with people at all levels of the enterprise.
- Must have organizational and planning skills including the ability to adapt to frequent interruptions, prioritize tasks, maintain performance under pressure, and anticipate the needs of others.
Special Information: This position has potential to be divided between CMIO duties and clinical patient care with the majority of the time being spent in the CMIO role.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job