Make a Difference
By providing a philanthropic contribution, you know that you have personally touched the lives of patients at Grande Ronde Hospital and that you can enjoy the tax benefits of making a meaningful charitable gift.
- Gifts of cash: The simplest way of giving, and your entire gift can be applied as a tax deduction.
- Planned giving through wills or living trusts: After providing for your loved ones, you can direct a specific amount to the Grande Ronde Hospital Foundation for long-term planning and tax savings.
- Legacy giving: You can give through gifts of real estate, stock, life insurance and retirement plans.
There are many ways to make a meaningful charitable gift. The Grande Ronde Hospital Foundation would be pleased to provide more information to you and your financial advisors.
Funding Grande Ronde Hospital and Clinics equipment and projects in support of patient care needs.
To strengthen community relationships and support for Grande Ronde Hospital.
- Collaboration, Education, Encouragement, Gratitude
- Culture of giving aligned to our donor’s passions
- Developing of healthy communities
- Community engagement and ambassadorship
Our Foundation Can Only Be Built With Your Help
All gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible. Gifts may be made in tribute to a special person or designated for a special purpose.To help, please contact us. We are always happy to visit about ways to support our community hospital.
Board of Directors
Peter Fallow, Chair
Tayde McAndie, Vice-Chair
Shannon Houck, Treasurer
Rhonda Sue Basso, Secretary
Teri Champlin, GRH BOT Representative
Jeremy P. Davis, MHA, GRH Member Liaison
Patrick Flynn, Foundation Manager