The Grande Ronde Hospital Foundation
It Takes a Solid Foundation to Build a Strong Hospital
If you've ever been with a loved one in the hospital, you know the importance of having the best care and the most up-to-date equipment possible. This is why the Grande Ronde Hospital Foundation was established in 1969 by the Hospital's Board of Trustees. They understood that community hospitals need community support in order to provide the finest care.
Each and every one of your gifts makes a difference in the health of your community. With your gifts of support to the Foundation, you can help provide much-needed equipment and services and increase the impact of local health care providers. You should know that 100 percent of your gift is dedicated to patient care needs and invested here at Grande Ronde Hospital.
The Foundation has provided more than $2 million in patient care support in just the past 20 years. Recently, we have funded much-needed advanced patient-care equipment and Hospital projects that only happen with your support:
- Two wireless transducers for antepartum fetal monitoring in the Family Birthing Center
- A ligature vessel sealing device for one of the operating rooms
- Financial support for the updates and remodeling of the Hospital's ultrasound suites and Regional Hematology and Oncology Clinic
- A mobile C-arm for the Radiology Department
- Art by local artists for an art gallery in the Regional Medical Clinic
- A bladder scanner for the Emergency Services Department
- Project and financial support for the Hospital's new Helistop
- A Trilogy Ventilator for the Respiratory Services Department
Learn more about the work of the Foundation, its members and how you can be part of the history of caring in Union County.