Your home care needs are personal to us!
Our highly personalized Home Care services are available through physician referral. Ask your doctor if you think Home Care services might be right for you or your family member.
There's nothing like the comfort of your own home when you are sick, disabled or recovering from a stay in the hospital. Grande Ronde Hospital Home Care services employs highly skilled nurses, therapists, social workers and aides who bring personalized health care right to your door.
Our Home Health services include access to:
- Skilled nursing.
- Physical and occupational therapy.
- Medical social workers.
- Pain management.
- Personal needs assistance, such as bathing.
- Registered nurses on call 24-hours a day.
Grande Ronde Hospital's Home Care services are Medicare/Medicaid certified and Joint Commission accredited.
Our experienced and compassionate staff members also provide hospice services for the terminally ill. Physical, social, spiritual and emotional care and support are key parts of the care we offer to patients and their families. Since hospice care takes place in your home, you decide which services you want.
Additional services we provide for hospice patients include:
- Assistance with everyday activities, such as bathing and dressing.
- Respite care for our client's regular caregivers.
- Many health plans help cover hospice services, as do some local civic, charitable and religious organizations. Medicare and Medicaid may also cover hospice for those who qualify.
Back to the top