Visiting Hours and Regulations
Visitors can be the best medicine for patients and we encourage visits from family members and friends. In order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been established. Visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- No tobacco use in any form is allowed on any Grande Ronde Hospital, Inc. property, including, but not limited to, the main hospital and clinics.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- We try to discourage any more than two visitors at a time per patient. This rule will vary for obstetric patients in the Family Birthing Center.
- Please respect the right to privacy of other patients when visiting semiprivate rooms.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious disease should not visit patients. We encourage visits to be kept short and ask that visitors avoid making loud or unnecessary noise.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Children are welcome to visit when accompanied by an adult. We suggest that you clear children's visits with the patient's nurse. Please remember that for everyone's safety, children should never be left unattended in any area of the hospital.
- Personal cell phone pictures and videotaping must be in compliance with HIPAA privacy standards.
- Visitors must be respectful of others and the need for privacy when using their personal camera in the Corporation environment.
- Visitors must get permission from the patient before taking pictures or video of patients.
- Visitors can not post pictures or video of patients for public viewing or use for marketing without expressed written permission from the subject.
Back to the top