Respiratory (Cardiopulmonary) Care Services
We're here to help you breathe easier and live better. Our Respiratory Care team offers a wide variety of pulmonary services, as well as cardiac and neurological services, testing and therapy.
Our department is staffed 16 hours per day by licensed respiratory care practitioners. A practitioner is always on call to respond to the Hospital when needed.
Our Services Include:
- Arrhythmia monitoring
- Cardiac stress testing
- Holter scanning and event recorder cardiac monitoring
- Stress echocardiography
- Echocardiography—infant, pediatric and adult
- Electrocardiography (ECG)—pediatric and adult
- 32-channel digital electroencephalography (EEG)—pediatric and adult
- Aerosol therapy
- Breathing treatments
- Chest physiotherapy
- Full pulmonary function testing
- Hyperinflation therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Mechanical ventilation for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
Our Respiratory Care Services team also manages our sleep clinic services for pediatric (ages 4 to 17) and adult patients. Please see our Sleep Clinic page for information.
900 Sunset Drive
La Grande, OR 97850