Skip to main content

About Grande Ronde Hospital, Inc.

 Since 1907, Grande Ronde Hospital has led this region in efforts to stabilize and secure rural health care services for the communities we serve, while also working to improve the quality of life of all our residents. Located in beautiful Union County, Oregon, we are privileged to serve a local population of more than 25,000 residents, as well as the greater Eastern Oregon and southeast Washington region. We are a state and nationally recognized and award winning, privately held, not-for-profit health system that includes a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital and 10 outpatient clinics.

Today we employ more than 700 people, all dedicated to providing quality health care services to our patients. We offer a broad range of diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic outpatient services, a Level IV Trauma Emergency Services Department, a Family Birthing Center; Physical, Occupational and Speech Rehabilitation Therapy Services, and Home Care Services providing both home health and hospice care needs. We also operate 10 primary and specialty care clinics: the Cardiology Clinic, the Elgin Clinic, the Hematology & Oncology Clinic, the Neurology Clinic, the Regional Medical Clinic, the Sleep Clinic, the Specialty Clinic (General Surgery, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Otolaryngology (ENT), Urology, and Wound Ostomy Care), the Walk-In Clinic, the Union Clinic, and the Women’s & Children’s Clinic (Gynecology, Obstetrics and Pediatrics). 

Mission

We will ensure access to high-quality, cost-effective health care in a safe, customer-friendly environment for all those in need of our services.

Vision

We will be recognized as a premier small and rural health system based on the quality of our clinical services and effective outcomes; the competency and compassion of our staff; our application of technologies; our financial stability and value of services; our creative and skillful leadership; and our emphasis on community need, health promotion, patient education and disease prevention.

 

Did you know?

In 1907, Drs. Carlton Bacon, Nicholas Molitor, Alfred Richardson, and George Biggers purchased two acres at the top of Adams Avenue for the first Grande Ronde Hospital.

Back to top